Give, live, work and play locally. Receive the experience of a lifetime!
Your head, hands, and heart will change a life. Your effort is deeply appreciated.
Health & Hope Healthcare Outreach is delivered by volunteer healthcare providers (dental, medical, ophthalmic, nurse, midwife, therapist, paramedic) supported by volunteers from all walks of life.
Share your passion for healthcare delivery and adventure travel.
"I have traveled throughout the world, but nothing was as meaningful or fun as the days I spent in Mongolia at the health clinics. This was an amazing cross-cultural experience. Volunteers receive on-the-ground training to provide meaningful health services. As a result of these services Mongolian families have improved health". Allene Z., Attorney.
Healthcare Delivery 2024.
Join Us! Volunteer in Tanzania in 2024:
- Care will be provided to the Masai community of Selela, a remote village near Karatu, a Masai trading center.
- A portable 6-day clinic will be offered within a local medical dispensary.
- Accommodations are hotel-based, the food is good, and the water is clean.
- The itinerary allows for clinic participation, cultural immersion, and optional safari experiences.
- The team departs from Seattle carrying clinic supplies as our checked baggage and clearing Customs as a group.
Outreach cost includes accommodation, food, and related in-country travel. Cost varies annually but is approximately $3000 plus airfare. Personal expenses include Visa, optional safari, alcoholic beverages, and personal items. Costs for Healthcare Outreach and airfare are tax-deductible as EIN 47-1816192.
21 CDE credits are provided to Dentists and Dental Hygienists through the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Providers of other states should check with their licensing board regarding volunteer CDE credits.
YOU are needed. Please contact us for information and to reserve your space to volunteer!
Click here To see Healthcare Outreach Reports.