Give, live, work and play locally. Receive the experience of a lifetime!
Your head, hands, and heart change lives. Your effort is deeply appreciated.
This Healthcare Outreach is delivered by volunteer healthcare providers (dental, medical, ophthalmic, nurse, midwife, therapist, paramedic) supported by volunteers from all walks of life.
Share your passion for healthcare delivery and education.
- Portable 4-day clinics in 2 locations are in remote or urban village locations a short drive or walk from accommodations, food is good, water clean.
- Healthcare volunteerism is combined with community enrichment experiences at Tumaini Tutor School and in Women's Business Empowerment.
- Ideally, the team departs together from Seattle with our clinic supplies as our checked baggage, clearing Customs as a group.
- Accommodations are hotel-based with the exception of tents in Nainokanoka Village, Ngorogoro Crater.
- The itinerary allows for participation in 1 or both clinic locations, cultural immersion, and optional safari experiences.
Outreach cost includes accommodation, food, and related in-country travel. Cost varies annually but is approximately $3000 plus airfare for a 2-location Outreach. Personal expenses include Visa, optional safari, alcoholic beverage, personal items. Costs for Healthcare Outreach and airfare are tax-deductible as EIN 47-1816192.
This Outreach provides dentists and dental Hygienists with 21 Continuing Education Credits through the University of Washington. Providers of other states should check with their licensing board regarding volunteer credits. Your team will include in-country healthcare providers fostering ongoing mutual professional education.
Join Us! YOU are needed. 2022 Tanzanian Healthcare Outreach Mwanza and Nainokanoka Village, Ngorogoro Crater April 30- May 25.
April 30 - May 11 Healthcare Outreach Mwanza, Tanzania $1800 single/$1500 shared
May 11 - May 18 Childhood Education and Womens' Empowerment Extension $870 single/ $790 shared
May 18 - May 25 Maasai Healthcare Outreach, Nainokanoka Village $1500.
Please contact us to reserve your space to volunteer in 2023!
Are You Interested In Going On A Volunteer Trip to Tanzania?
2019 Outreach Report - Outreach report for the 2019 Outreach to Mwanza
Click here for previous Outreach Reports.